It is suitable for the development and application of toys, model airplanes and other products, such as differential engineering vehicle, earth moving vehicle, tank, remote control boat, and track robot.
- Transceiver integrated module
- Long communication distance
- Ultra-small size
- Low power consumption
- Specific differential speed motor
- Transmitter Working Voltage: DC 2.2V~4.5V
- Receiver Working Voltage: DC 3.6V~9V
- Communication distance: About 100meter
- Communication frequency: 2.4GHz
- Drive Current: 2A(Max)
- Working Temperature range: -20℃~85℃
- Working Humidity range: 0%-95%RH
- Transmitter Size: 80*30*11.3mm
- Receiver Size: 28*32*11.5mm
- Battery Box: 59*33*15mm
- Button at left-top on transmitter: Two motors will forward rotate when press. Carrier forward.
- Button at left-bottom on transmitter: Two motors will reverse rotate when press. Carrier back
- Button at right-left on transmitter: One motor will forward rotate and another reverse rotate when press (Can not control servo motor). Carrier turn left.
- Button at right-right on transmitter: One motor will reverse rotate and another forward rotate when press(Can not control servo motor). Carrier turn right.
- Switch on receiver:Power supply control switch.
Note:It is just for motor which can support differential speed control such as 380 motor.It can not connect to servo motor!
- Keep press button left-bottom and right-right at the same time before power on.
- It enter into pairing mode when LED indicator flashing after turn ON power supply (Automatically exit pairing mode if not operating within 15 seconds).
- Power on for receiver.
- Pairing success if LED indicator both on transmitter and receiver flashing three times.
Note:One transmitter can pair with more receivers. But it just can pairing one within the same time.User need re-power for next pairing.
- Turn OFF switch on receiver.
- Connect two DC motor such as 380 motor at receiver.
- Connect right working voltage for both transmitter and receiver.
- Turn ON switch on receiver.
- Adjust buttons on transmitter to control motor.
- Made for motor which can support differential speed control such as 380 motor. It can not connect to servo motor!
- Not suitable for ordinary toy cars.
- Power supply positive and negative can not reverse.Otherwise the module will be damaged.
- Please read use manual and description before use.
- Differential engineering vehicle
- Excavator toy
- Tank toy
- Remote control boat toy
- Fighting ship toy
- 1pc ZK-TR100 Transmitter with antenna
- 1pc ZK-TR100 Receiver with antenna and power wire
- 1pc AA*2 Battery box with wire
- 2pcs 2.0mm 2P wire