Rotating Clock DIY Kit Functions
- It is a DIY kit. The user needs to weld it
- Clock display. Display the hour and minutes under normal circumstances on a 4-Bit digital tube
- Display seconds on LEDs
- Hour, minute and second can be adjusted independently
- Timekeeping function
- 2-Channel independent alarm
- Seconds composed of 60 LED, the number of liters can precisely get synchronized with the number of seconds (this circuit is different from other rotating electronic clock’s most significant feature), of which 48 white LED at the local White, warm white bright light tube, sweet is the colorful night light. Each light-emitting diode is independent of the current limiting resistor to ensure long-term stable operation.
Rotating Clock DIY Kit Product Info
- There are 13 short circuit pads marked J1 to J13. A user can weld it by pin from other components such as metal film resistors or LEDs.
- DC2 on PCB is standby power.
- Input power is 4.5V-5.5V. If users don’t use standby power, you don’t need weld VD1-2(1N5819) on PCB but need to weld pad which has marked “A.”
Rotating Clock DIY Kit Components