The soldering iron kit contains:
- 60W thermostat electric soldering iron *1 (220V EU 110V US)
- Soldering iron Tips * 5
- Simple iron bracket * 1
- Red long hair brush * 1
- Utility Knife * 1 (5 blades included)
- Short hair brush * 1
- Aluminum suction gun * 1
- Straight tip static tweezers * 1
- Curved tip electrostatic tweezers * 1
- Stainless steel scraper * 1
- Tube tin wire * 1 (30g)
- Suction thread * 1
- Fingerprint copper wire * 1
- Tool Kit * 1
How to solder:
1. Prepare solder and soldering iron. Mainly, it’s necessary to keep the tip clean, which should be coated with solder.
2. Please wet the sponge before using.
3. Use the soldering iron to heat the weldment, such as PCB leads and pads, and keep the weldment heated evenly.
4. When the temperature is high enough, put the solder wire close to the joint, the solder will melt and flow freely.
5. Please remove the solder wire when the tin is enough.
6. Take away the soldering iron in a direction approximately 45° and power off.
7. Don’t pull the soldering iron tip outward and use it in that way, which will shorten