Soldering Iron Tin Gun Specification:
- Alloy tip + ABS strong plastic
- Working Temperature: 430 degrees Celsius
- Power: 60W
- Voltage: EU/US plug 220V/110V, 50HZ
- Rated with a diameter of 0.8-1.2mm tin line.
- Soldering Iron Tip:900M Series
- Warm-up time: 2-4 minutes
- 900M series soldering iron tip, fast heating, durable,easy to replace.
- Natural mica heating core, heating up fast, long life, can be replaced, easily assembled and dismantled.
- High-quality ABS plastic shell, holding comfort, long-term operation will not fatigue.
- Tin wire scaffold can be disassembled, easy to use.
- With power switch, more energy efficient and safer.Power cord is soft, can be bent, more durable.
- Internal heating soldering gun,It can prevent users from being burnt by high temperature
- The side door design makes it easy to view the internal operation and easy to replace the heating core.
- Can be operated by one-handed, to view the tin situation at any time, not easy to make mistakes.
- With a suction tin device, more convenient.
- 1 pcs Solder Tin Gun(Green or Black
- 1 pcs Suction Tin Device
- 1 pcs Solder Wire
- 2 pcs Tweezers (fine tip curved,fine tip straight)
Desoldering Pump comes with high vacuum force especially made for clearing circuit boards in rework jobs and field repair.
- Compact size
- Anti-rust spring
- Built-in tip for easy replacement
- Quick and easy solder residue clearance
- Piston with double oil seals: no air leakage guarantee
- Soft handle delivers comfortable grip and non-slip function
Soldering Iron Tin Gun Compact storage:
- While pressing the button, push the handle in until it clicks
- To return the handle to the original position.push it in further and then release it