- Integrated design
- APP remote control
- AC 85~264V power supply
- Onboard high-quality MCU and ESP8266 WIFI module
- Support Two Work Mode:
Mode 1: cellphone carry on WIFI module directly;
Mode 2: cellphone and WIFI module carry on router together;
- Transmission distance:
In the open environment, when the mobile phone is carrying on the WIFI module, the maximum transmission distance is 100m.
When the WIFI module and cell phone carrying on the router at the same time the signal transmission distance depends on the router signal.
- Use the Smartconfig technology to complete the configuration of the account and password of the ESP8266 WIFI module on the mobile APP. The configured account and password will be memorized after power off.
- The power supply IC of ST original factory can be directly connected with the municipal power, and it has wide voltage input range: AC 85V-264V, stable dc voltage output, ensuring stable operation of the control part.
- The board contains 220V,10A/250V AC 10A/30V DC Single original relay, which can continuously absorb 100,000 times, with the protection of diode current and short response time.
- PCB material and manufacturing process meets the standards of RoHS.
- Onboard relay LED indicator, mode option and a working status LED indicator.
- Reserved UART debug interface and MCU download port for the program.
- Product Name: AC 220V WIFI Relay Switch Remote Control Module
- Product Number: ESP8266 Relay Board
- Working Voltage: AC 85V-264V
- Work Temperature: -20℃~85℃
- Work Humidity: 0%~95%RH
- L: AC input terminal
- N: AC input terminal
- Button: It is used to switch work mode(default mode 1) and restore factory settings.Short press to switch mode.Long press to restore!
- LED0: Red.Relay work indicator.LED turn when relay working.
- LED1: Green.Working status indicator.
LED OFF: It indicates that it is being automatically configured or disconnected from the router when LED keep OFF.
- LED2: Blue.Mode 2 indicator.
- LED3: Red.Mode 1 indicator.
- COM: Public port from the relay
- NC: Normal Close. It connects to COM by default status. Hanging when relay working
- NO: Normal Open. It disconnects to COM by default. Connect to COM when relay work.
- Relay control command(Hexadecimal):
Turn ON relay: A0 01 01 A2
Turn OFF relay: A0 01 00 A1
- Connect AC 220V power supply at terminal ‘N’ and ‘L’ which has marked on PCB.
- Install APP ‘EspTouch_Demo’ on Android phone. User needs to configuration WIFI account number and password by MODE 2 for the first time to use it.
- Install TCP transport tool APP ‘EasyTCP_20’ on Android phone. It is used to send the relay control command, click ‘SWITCH’, and then press the gray square in the interface to input the name and content of the relay control command respectively (the command format is HEX).
Work Mode 1(Phone carry on WIFI module directly):
- It means that the configuration is complete if the green LED flashes cycle from 4 seconds slow down to 2 seconds after power on.
- The module sends a WIFI hotspot signal, which can be viewed in the WIFI network of the mobile phone, and then select the network.
- Open APP ‘EasyTCP_20’,click ‘CONNECT’,input IP address:192.168.4.1 and port number 8080.And then click ‘Connect’.Green LED flashes cycle from 2 seconds to keep ON after the connection is successful. Click on the gray square to send an instruction to control the relay’s switch.
Work Mode 2(Phone and WIFI module carry on router together):
- Short press button to switch work mode to MODE 2 when the green LED flashes cycle from 4 seconds slow down to 2 seconds after power on. And then the blue LED turn ON. Green LED flashes cycle from 2 seconds faster to 0.5 seconds. It means that ESP8266 is waiting for the “EspTouch_Demo” APP to configure WIFI account number and password.
- Open APP ‘EspTouch_Demo’ and input router password and then click ‘Confirm’.
- Wait for the configuration to succeed. When the IP address of the ESP8266 (such as 192.168.0.174) appears on the APP interface. It means that the ESP8266 module is successfully connected to the router, and the account and password are automatically remembered. The next time when user enter mode 2, it will automatically connect (about 20-60 second);
Note: ’192.168.0.174’ This IP address is dynamically assigned to the ESP8266 module by the router. The address may change after the next reconnection. You can view the real-time IP address of the ESP8266 module in the device list of the router.
- Open the “EasyTCP_20” APP, click “CONNECT”, enter the IP address of the ESP8266 module: 192.168.0.174 and port number 8080, and then click “Connect”. After the connection is successful, the green flashing from 2 seconds to keep ON. Click on the gray square to send an instruction to control the relay’s switch.
- For the first time, it will take a little longer (about 1 minute) to configure the WIFI password. After the configuration is completed, it will take 20 seconds to automatically connect at the next boot.
- If a user wants to change the router, user can reset or press the key (the WIFI account and password of the previous memory will be cleared by the key), and the WIFI account and password will be configured for esp8266 in mode 2.
- When ESP8266 memory router signal is very weak or not in service area led to the suspension of connection, the green light will go out and try to connect automatically, buttons for the invalid state in the process when the green light is required to 2-second slow flash which means it has returned to the connection.
- Mode 1 and mode 2 only use the key when the green light is 2 seconds slow flash or normal, and the rest is self-configuring in the chip or waiting for the configuration process, and the key is invalid.
- The mobile phone and esp8266 will automatically disconnect the TCP connection if there is no data communication for more than 6 minutes. And then click “CONNECT” in the upper right corner of “EasyTCP 20” APP to re-establish the connection.
- In order to ensure safety, do not touch the area with the electric mark!
- Smart home control.Remote control of household appliances such as air conditioning, electric fans, rice cookers, lights, etc.
- Automatic motor control.
- Production workshop intelligent operation.
- Intelligent farming control;
1pcs AC 220V WIFI Relay Switch Remote Control Module;