Automatic Soldering Gun Specification
- Alloy tip + ABS durable plastic
- Working Temperature: 430 degrees Celsius
- Power: 60W
- Voltage: EU/US plug 220V/110V, 50HZ
- Rated with a diameter of 0.8-1.2mm tin line.
- Soldering Iron Tip:900M Series
- Warm-up time: 2-4 minutes
Automatic Soldering Gun Features
- 900M series soldering iron tip, quick heating system, long lasting, very easy to change.
- Natural mica heat core, heating quickly, extended life, may be replaced, very easily assembled as well as disassembled.
- Premium quality ABS plastic covering, holding comfort, long-term operation is not going to fatigue.
- Tin wire scaffolding may very well be taken apart and disassembled, user-friendly and straightforward.
- With on / off switch, a lot more high efficiency and safe to use. The power cord is very soft, can be easily bent.
- The Internal heating system of this Automatic Soldering Gun can certainly reduce getting burned by high temperatures.
- Its side door layout makes it simple to examine the internal functioning and can assist in replacing the heating system core quickly.
- Can be easily operated with one-handed, to view the tin situation at any time, not easy to make mistakes.
- With a suction tin device, more convenient.
- 1 pcs Solder Tin Automatic Soldering Gun (Green or Black)
- 1 pcs Suction Tin Device
- 1 pcs Solder Wire
- Two pcs Tweezers (fine tip curved, fine tip straight)
The desoldering Pump comes along with high vacuum power specially designed for cleaning circuit boards during rework tasks as well as field repairs.
- Compact size
- Anti-rust spring
- Built-in tip for easy replacement
- Quick and easy solder residue clearance
- A piston has dual oil seals to prevent air leaking out.
- The very soft handle provides a more comfortable grasp and prevents slip.
Automatic Soldering Gun Compact storage:
- While pressing the button, push the handle in until it clicks
- For returning the handle towards the original position. press it in even more and afterward let go