Light Control System Description
- GKS-18 is an upgraded version of the XSD-18 added light control circuit, when the light is dimmed (or strong).
- 18 LED lights cycle flashing, the buzzer played “Happy Birthday to You” song.
- When the light becomes stronger again (or darken), the circuit stops working.
- Photoresistor as the photosensitive element, jumpers bright the trigger or dark trigger two modes of operation, and another set of jumper used to set the buzzer is muted.
- Two trigger mode application example: Bright trigger modes: the night placed side windows, until the time of the dawn, the circuit began to work.
- Dark trigger mode: placed in the light reaches the place, the people close to the circuit start working to block the light. Audio amplifier transistor is welded to the music on a chip