- Working Voltage: 220V
- Power Consumption: 1W
- PCB Size: 25*58mm
- Kit Dimensions: 85*55*32 mm
R1, C1 constitute RC Buck circuit (non-isolated buck), R2 limiting; D1 ~ D4 constitute a bridge rectifier circuit, D5 voltage stable at 24V; Q1 load LED (L1 ~ L4) switching regulator, C2 filtering.
When daylight is strong, sensitive resistor R5 low resistance state, then Q1 basic voltage of approximately 0V, Q1 off, LED does not light.
Evening light dimmed, light-sensitive resistor R5 high-impedance state, 24V voltage is applied to the base of Q1 through R4, Q1 turns on, LED light.
CON- L light-controlled LED small night light, control the luminous intensity of LED through the photosensitive resistance inducing the strength of the ambient light, it shuts down automatically during the day and opens automatically at night.
Three. Circuit schematics
|150K||R4||1||Heat shrinkable tube||F2*20mm||1||1|
|Zener diode||ST 24V||D5||1||Trim||1||1||1|
Please Note: Due to the use of non-isolated step-down circuit, so the night light after power, the board will still be higher voltage with, please do not touch circuit boards and related components to prevent electric shock!
A. Shell Assembling
- Install the plug plate
- Plus tin solder with the bottom of the plug plate bottom
- Install the Lampshade, Decoration Strip, Reflectors to the corresponding position
B. PCB Welding Steps
- Make the shrink tube cover the photoresistor pin, then heating the shrink tube with the soldering iron or lighter
2. Weld Cable
3. The wire and iron sheet should be welded together
4. Fixing screws
5. Assemble the front and back cover together by screws