Adjustable Circuit Board Holder pcb holder stand is ideal for clamping PCB for soldering, desoldering or rework.
PCB card not included with the package.
It features 2 adjustable grips on a retractable stand to accommodate various board sizes up to 200mm wide and up to 3mm thick.
The adjustable clamps allow the PCB to rotate 360 degrees and stay set in any position.
The base of this rigid metal stand features four rubber feet to ensure stability and avoid moving sliding around on your bench. A great helper for electronic repairing projects.
PCB Holder Stand Specifications
- Maximum PCB Clamping Size: 20 X 14cm/7.87 X 5.51inch(L*W)
- Clamping Thickness: 1.2mm/0.05″, 1.8mm/0.07″, 2.0mm/0.08″, 3mm/0.12″
- PCB Holder Size: 30 X 16.5 X 12.5cm/11.81 X 6.50 X 4.92(L*W*H)
- Net Weight: 450g
PCB Holder Stand Features:
- Adjustable printed circuit board holder frame
- Solid metal base and ABS arm with sping-loaded clamp support 360 degree rotation easy to flip the board
- Adjustable width and 4 clamping thickness size to accommodate various board sizes up to 200mm wide and up to 3mm thick
- Equipped with 4 rubber feet under the base ensure stability avoid sliding around on your bench
- Lightweight and portable ideal for clamping PCB for soldering, desoldering or rework